Project Director, IDI
- Prince 2 Certified Project Director;
- Extensive experience in managing and supervising of multi-million EU funded projects in Developing Countries;
- In-depth knowledge and experience of EU programmes, Project Cycle Management, PRAG and General Conditions’ rules and procedures;
- In charge of IDI’s EU funded project in Bosnia and Herzegovina ‘Capacity Building in European Research and Technology Development Programmes and Initiatives’ (2013–2014);
- Implemented also two large EU funded projects in the Balkans: €3.4m “Support to Enterprise Competitiveness and Export Promotion in Serbia” and €2.1m “Supporting SMEs to become more competitive in the EU market in Albania”.
DR ALEKSANDER BAKOWSKI
- Over 25 years of practical experience in the EU Research & Technology Development Programmes, Technology Transfer and Innovation Policy;
- Over 13 years of hands-on working experience as a National Contact Point in Poland for the EU RTD Programmes and acted as a FP 5, 6 and 7 Coordinator for Thematic Priorities within the NCP Poland;
- Designed and delivered multiple workshops and awareness raising events to large number of participants from various research organisations and SMEs;
- Team Leader of €3.5m EU funded project in Ukraine ‘Joint Support Office for Ukraine’s integration into the European Research Area’; Extended knowledge of EU procedures, manuals, guidelines and Project Cycle Management.
IPR, Legal & Financial Expert
- Over 12 years of experience in designing, tendering, implementing and monitoring projects related to Research, Technology Development and Innovation (RTDI): FP7, INTERREG, MED, LIFE+, CIP ICT PSP and Structural Funds);
- Extensive experience in implementation of financial and administrative rules as a Financial & Administrative Officer in a number of projects under the FP7 & Horizon 2020· 15 years of experience in design and delivery of training, mentoring and coaching support to researchers on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial & Legal Issues of FP7/H2020 projects;
- Proven track in building international consortia & preparing successful proposals in consortia led by partners from Associated Countries Experience in entrepreneurship and SME management. Setting up new companies in Greece, Israel, Bulgaria, UK. Preparation of legal documents, mentoring shareholders, drafting agreements, business & financial plans.
- More than 35 years of experience in manufacturing consultancy, R&D and SME innovation programmes. This involved establishing the need for and designing SME innovation programmes in conjunction with public bodies, managing programmes and later stage evaluation of economic impacts.
- Managed 14 major national and international SME innovation support programmes for clients which include national governments, United Nations, World Bank and the European Commission.
- EC innovation consultancy projects in the region include developing a national industrial modernisation programme for Egypt, a support programme for innovative SMEs in the automotive sector in Jordan, and innovation programmes in Kuwait and Cyprus.
- Was also a key expert and deputy Team Leader in the preceding ‘Turkey in FP7’ programme, so is well used to working with innovative businesses and organisations in Turkey.
- Closely involved in the various SME innovation programmes and projects in Frameworks 4, 5, 6 and 7, along with the current Horizon 2020.
- Developed a mentoring support programme for the EC to assist SMEs with commercialisation aspects of their Horizon 2020 projects.
- He started his involvement at the time of the Framework Programme 3, as part of the RACE Programme for Research and Development in Advanced Communications Technologies in Europe;
- He has acquired 80 million euro of project funding from sponsoring organisations (typically the EU) for his employers over 20 years of which about 20 million euro for employing organisations, in a variety of areas such as;
- His involvement as Coordinator or Partner in EU Framework Programme projects has been continuous and spanned over FP3, FP4, FP5, FP6, FP7 and Horizon2020.
- He has also designed and executed training and capacities building sessions and transferred knowledge and expertise to early stage researchers. He has longstanding experience as university lecturer;
- He has also published extensively (ca. 200 publications, of which 3 monographs), has successfully led more than 50 commercial and research projects for new technology development, technology adoption and user uptake. He also lectured extensively for over 20 semesters in the subject areas of Web Science, Technology Entrepreneurship, Management Information Systems, System Design, e-Commerce, Intellectual Capital and Knowledge Management, Intangible Assets and Knowledge Accounting.
KEMAL ONUR GÜNGÖR
Deputy Project Director, IDI
- After completing education, taking part in challenging positions in the management consulting sector including project management and business development, marketing & communication, and recruitment functions of reputable national and multinational companies where can fully utilize his potential, apply his demonstrated competencies and academic background.
Project Coordinator, IDI
- Trained professional in urban and regional planning, sustainable development, transport strategy, accessible transport, mobility and passenger transport services,
- Has over 5 years of experience in project management within consultancy sector for public institutions as per PRAG (financial and administrative requirements),
- Vast experience in coordinating and chairing working groups and workshops composed of stakeholders from public institutions, private company representatives and CSOs; Proven skills of mediation between different parties involved in international projects’ implementation; Considerable experience in drafting strategic documents, research, data collection, data analysis and technical reporting, developed user involvement tools for monitoring and evaluation, conducted needs assessment studies, capacity building operations and trainings for public institutions and NGOs; Mobilised and coordinated expert teams from different sectors.
Communication and Visibility Manager, IDI
- Certified Project Management Professional-PMP® by PMI® (Project Management Institute); Expertise in writing effective communication strategies for EU-funded technical assistance projects;
- Direct working experience in EU-funded TA projects;
- Experience in backstopping support for various EU-funded projects in terms of administrative,
- logistics and event management issues;
- Having strong expertise in organizing training, study visits, seminars, conferences, workshops and all similar group organizations for EU-funded projects;
- Experience in working with high-level officials with the international environment.
Project Officer, IDI
- More than 3 years in general experience;
- Vastly experienced with organizing training, online workshops, webinars for EU-funded projects;
- Proven record on event management in various areas;
- Has worked for international organizations with multi-tasked duties;
- Great background in working with officials in the United States and Turkey.
Proje İdari İşler Sorumlusu, IDI
- Three years of project management and implementation experience on international and EU-funded projects;
- Experience in project coordination through communication with local and international stakeholders;
- Knowledge of organizing project events, especially seminars, workshops, study visits, and other related activities in Technical Assistance projects;
- Expertise in planning financial related issues in EU-funded projects and performing financial processes;
- Competence in realizing various administrative works during the projet management cycle.
ELİF BENGİ ÖZDEMİR
Jnr - Communication Expert, IDI
- Vast experience in planning and managing public relations campaigns, developing, implementing and evaluating communication strategies and running public awareness campaigns;
- 8 years of professional experience in the fields of communication, digital tools, web-based portals, social media, social media ads and campaigning management;
- Extensive knowledge in content creation for social media platforms, targeting various audiences;
- Experienced in social media statistical analysis through social media measurement tools, insights and best practices, tracking relevant metrics and reporting;
- Experienced in developing, organizing, planning and promoting a range of large scale events such as opening ceremonies, trainings and online panel discussions;
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of EU visibility rules and regulations with extensive hands-on experience.
Project and Event Assistant, IDI
- Trained in international relations, policy-making strategies, and gender studies.
- Participated in international and national research projects at interdisciplinary research laboratories and research centres.
- Experienced in data collection, data analysis, qualitative & quantitative research methods, and reporting.
- Experienced in identifying consumer marketing strategies across various internal teams (advertising, publicity, online/social media) to maximize awareness.