The 5th ISV was dedicated to HEALTH and ICT in HEALTH topic and took place at the Institute of Information Technology (ITI)/CERTH, in Thessaloniki.
The focus of the visit will be in the following calls and topics:
- ICT, Robotics and AI in HEALTH sector
- Digital Transformation in Health and Care
- Personalised early risk prediction, prevention and intervention based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data technologies
- International cooperation in smart living environments for ageing people
- Accelerating the uptake of computer simulations for testing medicines and medical devices
- Use of Real-World Data to advance research on the management of complex chronic conditions
A group of 10 participants has been formed, selected by the HEALTH NCP Ozge Gozay and ICT NCP Ezgi Bener. Our aim is to bring together representatives of key institutions and experienced coordinators from major players in Horizon 2020. An open workshop is scheduled for the last day of the visit with participation of stakeholders from Greece: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, VIDADO, Gnomon Informatics, Vilabs, Ortelio etc.