Eurogia2030 and Call18 Webinar will be held on the 6th of September!
Eurogia will organize a webinar for the presentation of Call18 that will be closed on the 30th of September 2021 and a new concept of Eurogia2030. Besides the presentation of the new concepts, this event will give the opportunities to companies to introduce their project idea to find potential partners and strengthen networks for future partnerships.
To participate in the event, you can register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal details (Name, Surname, Organisation and Job position).
You can check the brokerage tool to search for a potential partner or upload your project idea for the event.
- 10:00 (CET): Introduction by Niccolò Cividini (Eurogia Office Manager);
- 10:05 - 10:30 (CET): Presentation of the Eurogia2030 programme by Sinem Altuncu (Eurogia General Manager) and of the Call18 by Pierre Besse (Eurogia Technical Committee Chairman);
- 10:30 - 11:00 (CET): Insight from Public Authorities;
- 11:00 - 11:40 (CET): Project Ideas/Company presentations (ISBAK, IGDAS, GrupoERRE, Keas);
- 11:40 - 12:00(CET): Networking
- 12:00 (CET): Closing remarks by Sinem Altuncu
Project Idea Presentations
Gulsah Balamut/Salise Oktay
Grupo Erre (PT)
Project: AI SMeCoT
ISBAK and Smart Cities
Ayse Ipek Erdem