We would like to announce that the second IPR, Legal and Financial Training focusing on Project Implementation organized by TÜBİTAK under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 (& Horizon Europe) Phase II” Technical Assistance Project which is co-financed by the European Union and the Republic of Turkey and implemented by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Technology within the scope of Competitive Sectors Programme.
The event is focusing on stakeholders in Horizon Europe projects, whose projects have been newly funded by the EC whether they are coordinators or beneficiaries. The event will be centred on the phases of Horizon Europe projects after the grant decisions to support those projects, in addition to the following aspects:
- The Grant Agreement & Consortium Agreement: Preparation and Signature
- Funding and Tender (F&T) Portal Roles and Access Rights
- PIC Number Validation, LEAR Appointment, SME Self-Assessment.
- Project Financial Resource Management: Grant Expenditure, Recording of Payments, Distribution of Payments to Beneficiaries
- Common errors in reporting and how to avoid them
- Continuous & Final Reporting: Calculations by Budget Category, SyGMA portal.
- Financial Audits & Certification
- IP, Dissemination & Exploitation of Results, Beyond the Project
- Other Cross-Cutting Issues, Ethics & Integrity, Gender Equality and Inclusiveness, Open Science, European Union (EU) Taxonomy.
The sessions are structured in such a way to help participants grasp the fundamental concepts of Horizon Europe's financial, legal and IPR Issues at the implementation stage of the project and beyond. The content is enriched with presentations, training notes, curated literature from the EU, and useful templates.
We would like to invite you to attend this event, on 15-16 September 2022 in Radisson Blu Hotel, Şişli İstanbul, commencing with registration at 09.30 and ending at approximately 17:00.
During registration, you are expected to choose your attendance type. Please be informed that your application must be approved by authorities to attend physically. Participants who are approved will be informed via e-mail by the Project Team. Those who would like to join online will receive the login details (Zoom software) three days before the event.
Please be informed that this event is completely charge of free. Yet, the Project is not responsible for participants’ expenditure for accommodation, in-city, and intercity travelling.
You can register for our event from the following link: