A Bridge2HE online Brokerage Event for Cluster 1 Health dedicated to the 2022 Calls will be held. The event is organized by the Bridge2He NCPs project and will take place on 29th October 2021, the day after the EC Cluster 1 Infoday (28th October).
The main objective of the international brokerage event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding in the Horizon Europe - Cluster 1 “Health”. This event will help you to build your consortium for the upcoming 2022 calls of the Cluster 1 Work Programme.
Through this event, you will have the opportunity to meet, discuss and share ideas between potential applicants, paving the way for future cooperation opportunities within the framework of Horizon Europe.
The event will focus on the following Horizon Europe – Cluster 1 calls:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry
For more information about the 2022 calls, click here.
Registration is mandatory and will be open until the 28th of October. You can register via the https://cluster-health-horizon-europe-brokerage.b2match.io/ link.