Bridge2HE, the network of National Contact Points, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network is organising a brokerage event with pre-arranged Face2Face meetings completing the first Information Day organised by the European Commission on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space of the Horizon Europe program.
This brokerage event is a unique networking opportunity for actors in the Industry field!
Main topics: The brokerage event is open to all Industry related areas of Horizon Europe, in particular:
Destination 1: Climate Neutral, Circular and Digitised Production
- Green, flexible and advanced manufacturing
- Advanced digital technologies for manufacturing
- A new way to build, accelerating disruptive change in construction
- Hubs for circularity, a stepping stone towards climate neutrality and circularity in industry
- Enabling circularity of resources in the process industries, including waste and CO2/CO
- Integration of Renewables and Electrification in process industry
Destination 2: Increased Autonomy in Key Strategic Value Chains for Resilient Industry
- Novel paradigms to establish resilient and circular value chains
- Green and Sustainable Materials
- Materials for the benefit of society and the environment and materials for climate-neutral Industry
- Materials and data cross-cutting actions
- Improving the resilience and preparedness of EU businesses, especially SMEs and Startups
Destination 4 (parts of): Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the green deal
- European leadership in Emerging Enabling Technologies
- Innovation in AI, Data and Robotics
- Tomorrow’s deployable Robots: efficient, robust, safe, adaptive and trusted
Destination 6 (parts of): A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies
- eXtended Reality (XR)
- Leadership in AI based on trust
- Systemic approaches to make the most of the technologies within society and industry
The event is free of charge but registration is mandatory to attend the brokerage event.
Please click for detailed information and registration.