The Factory programmes helps all type and size of enterprises grow their successful business ventures and scale up their products and services. It does so by providing co-funding and opportunities for networking.
This #ChallengeMyCity call aims at resolving mobility-related challenges faced by European cities in their urban environment with market-ready innovative solutions. This year’s issue of the call is dedicated to the city of Madrid and project proposals are invited to address at least one of these 3 different Challenges:
- Challenge A – in Madrid: Logistics hub for green last mile delivery
- Challenge B – in Madrid: Safety for bicycle paths & monitoring of cyclist flows
- Challenge C – in Madrid: Monitoring active mobility flows in new urban spaces
- Call opening: 20 April 2022
- Call closing: 20 June 2022 at 17:00 CEST
- Eligibility and admissibility check: End of June 2022
- Evaluation of proposals: July 2022
- Communication of results: End of July – Beginning of August 2022
Up to 160,000 EUR
Challenge A: Up to 60,000 EUR
The PLAZA platform will be available from 20 April 2022
List of documents to be submitted
Type and eligibility of applicants
This Call for Proposals (CfP) for subgrantees is open to Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SMEs) from Member States (MS) of the European Union (EU), and from Third countries associated to Horizon Europe.
Applicants must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
▪ Incorporated not more than 10 years ago
▪ Be an SME according to the EC’s definition.
▪ Be an SME located in a MS of the EU or in a Third Country associated to Horizon Europe. The registration certificate will be required at the time of the proposal submission.
▪ A team with at least 2 FTE (not a single founder): minimum 1 team member pursuing the SME full-time (not necessarily connected to monetary compensation)
▪ Founders and employees (e.g. Employee Stock Ownership Plan, ESOP) should still own more than 70% of shares
▪ No more than 5% of the company’ shares are held outside of the eligible countries (no detailed cap table needed).
Legal, financial, administrative, and technical procedures email@example.com
Content of the Call firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerel questions email@example.com