The closing date of 4 calls opened on 24 June by the Zero-Emission Road Transport (2Zero) Partnership, opened under the Horizon Europe "Climate, Energy and Transport" Cluster, is 14th of September.
Brief information about the calls is given below, and detailed information can be obtained from the Funding & Tenders Portal page links above each call code.
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D5-01-01 Nextgen vehicles: Innovative zero emission BEV architectures for regional medium freight haulage (2ZERO)
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D5-01-02 Nextgen EV components: Integration of advanced power electronics and associated controls (2ZERO)
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D5-01-03 System approach to achieve optimised Smart EV Charging and V2G flexibility in mass-deployment conditions (2ZERO)
- HORIZON-CL5-2021-D5-01-04 LCA and design for sustainable circularity - holistic approach for zero-emission mobility solutions and related battery value chain (2ZERO & Batteries Partnership)
Project applications are made through the "Funding and Tenders" page of the European Commission. You can take part in the call in question as a coordinator or partner:
- If you are planning to apply as a coordinator, you can benefit from the TÜBİTAK Coordinatorship Support Program. You must apply to the Support Program at least 45 days before the event deadline.
- If you want to take part in consortia as a partner, you can follow the steps below:
• Finding a Project Partner: From the Partner Search page on the portal, it is possible to search for a project partner to be established by making searches specific to the call of interest or with different parameters. Shared call option can also be accessed via the page where call announcements are made. When the call announcement of interest is clicked, by going to the Partner Search option on the left side of the window that opens, information about the institutions and organizations that are looking for a partner/desiring to become a partner in the projects can be accessed. You can also add information about your own organization to the page, and let those interested know about you.
• You can fill in the interest form in the link and share it with email@example.com. In this way, the relevant contact points will be able to carry out consortium determination activities on your behalf by sharing the form with possible coordinator candidates.