The CSP ERANET Additional Call is carried out by national and regional research and technology development (RTD) and innovation programmes, and national and regional Funding Agencies in the field of concentrating solar power (CSP) or solar thermal electricity (STE). The following countries and regions are participating in the CSP ERANET Additional Call: Germany and North-Rhine-Westphalia, Spain, Turkey, Switzerland and Israel.
The topics for CSP ERANET Additional Call are based on priorities identified in the Strategic Energy Technology (SET) Plan through the working groups in CSP technology. They include strategic targets that shall serve as a reference for this call and for proposals to be submitted.
The 8 topics, focused on electricity production, are:
- Advanced linear Fresnel technology
- Parabolic trough with molten salt
- Parabolic trough with silicon oil
- Open volumetric air receiver
- Improved central receiver molten salt technology
- Next generation of central receiver power plants
- Multi-tower beam down system
- Advanced TES (Thermal Energy Storage)
- Applications have to be submitted through the Electronic Submission System within the deadline set.
- Eligible consortia shall consist of a minimum of 3 partners from 2 different countries participating in the CSP ERANET Additional Call and providing funding to the project selected. At least one partner in the consortium has to be from the industry. The project consortia may involve as many partners as necessary to successfully deliver the project. Partners from countries that are not members of the CSP-ERANET Additional Call can join a project consortium as additional partners providing added-value to the project. However, these additional partners have to finance their activities from other sources, as each Funding Agency will only fund partners from their own country. A letter of commitment must be included as an annex to the full proposal including the commitment of this partner to the project.
- All applicants have to fulfil (additional) eligibility criteria of their respective national / regional programme / funding organisation and have to contact their national / regional agency as early as possible in the process to understand if their project is within scope/eligible. Furthermore, all applicants must take into account that some funding organisations require a mandatorily submission of a national application in parallel with the international one.
- The project duration is limited to max. 36 months.
Turkish researchers who want to submit a project to the call must apply to both the international call office (https://csp-eranet.eu/calls/additional) and TUBITAK. National project applications can only be made using electronic signature via the Project Application System (https://uidb-pbs.tubitak.gov.tr). Project proposals to be submitted from our country within the scope of the aforementioned call will be supported within the scope of the Support Program for Increasing the Capacity to Benefit from TUBITAK 1071 International Research Funds and Participation in International R&D Collaborations.
For the national application conditions of the relevant call please click here.
1st Stage Application and Evaluation Process
Launch of the CSP-ERANET Additional Call 2021
1st stage international application deadline
(1st stage applications will be made via CSP Eranet webpage yapılacaktır https://csp-eranet.eu/calls/additional)
The deadline for the validation of 1st stage national application
The deadline for the e-signature of 1st stage national application
Communication on applications selected for full-proposal stage
2nd Stage Application and Evaluation Process
Deadline for submission of full-proposals
Final funding decisions communicated to proposers
Successfull applicants will be asked to submit for 2nd stage national applications
Will be announced by TUBITAK.*
Commencement of projects
Start of projects funded
CSP Era-Net 2021 Call Contacts
Dr. Hanife TUZCUOĞLU
AB Çerçeve Programlar Müdürlüğü
For the details of ARDEB- 1071 Program:
Uluslararası İşbirliği Projeleri Araştırma Destek Grubu (UPAG)