Supporting digital health start-ups on their way to Reimbursement
The EIT Health DiGinnovation Programme aims to ease the reimbursement pathway and accelerate the uptake of digital health apps by healthcare professionals and patients.
The programme pairs start-ups that have a CE-marked digital health app with partners from EIT Health’s network and beyond. After forming an international consortium, the programme will provide tailored support to start-ups. The start-ups will also have the opportunity to pitch their projects in front of industry leaders, and the chance to receive funding.
Who can Apply?
- are a for-profit SME according to the EU definition,
- are legally incorporated in the EU or Horizon Europe-associated countries,
- got incorporated after 1 January 2013 and before the application deadline,
- have at least two paid FTEs and a CEO working full-time in a company at the time of applying,
- have a digital health app CE-marked solution classified as a class I-IIa, or in the case of France as the targeted market, clas IIb,
- are applying for at least €150,000 EIT Health grant,
- meet the requirements for the reimbursable app in the targeted market,
- have a digital health app solution or technology with maturity level IML7 (validation of solution) and IML8 (approval and launch) with the aim to move to reimbursement, and IML9 (clinical use) by a maximum 1 year following the end of the project, according to CIMIT Healthcare Innovation Cycle.
The deadline for the application is 20 September, 2023 16:00 CET.
In order to have more information about the call, please register to the webinar which is going to be held on 5th of September at 13:00 CET. To register please follow this link.