EIT Urban Mobility’s Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) is publishing a call for proposals (CfP) for RIS education activities in RIS countries starting in 2021.
The purpose of the call is to pilot RIS education activities in 2021 that can be repeated and expanded in the coming years. The call focus on impact in RIS countries but is open to also organisations for non-EIT RIS countries. Activities can address any of the Academy segments, Master School, Doctoral Training Network and/or Competence Hub. We look for activities focused on raising awareness regarding EIT Urban Mobility education and training opportunities, capacity building regarding teaching, as well as courses related to urban mobility and innovation and entrepreneurship.
This call for proposals is open to all types of stakeholders.
Further details and supporting documents
- Call for Proposals for RIS Education – UPDATED ON 21.06.2021
- Annex I – Eligibility of expenditures
- Annex 2 – List of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Annex 3 – Monitoring and reporting procedures
- Annex 4 – Appeal procedure
- Annex 5 – Horizon Europe Model Grant Agreement
Opening:18/06/2021 - 09:00
Deadline for the submission of proposals: 17 August 2021 at 17:00 CET
For detailed information please visit link