EUROGIA2020, the EUREKA Cluster for low carbon energy technologies, is organising a project outline (PO) day in Istanbul, Turkey on October 5, 2017. This event supported by various national funding agencies and TUBITAK (Scientific and Technological Research Center of Turkey) aims to generate transnational energy technology projects. Three pitching sessions will be organised in the fields of solar energy, smart grids and energy efficient buildings. However, participants focusing on other energy technology fields are highly encouraged to join.
Boost yourenergy technologies and gain new opportunities and competitive advantages through co-operations in R&D. Attending this PO event will give you easy access to enterprises in the field of low carbon e business with innovative nergy technologies.
- Develop applied R&D projects in the low carbon energy technologies
- Learn about funding opportunities in various countries
- Meet industry partners interested in collaborative innovation
- Engage in targated B2B Meetings
- Get to know key R&D players in the low carbon energy and enabling technologies
Please register to event via https://eurogiapoday.b2match.io/