Eurogia Call24 is specifically designed to stimulate activity in line with the achieve carbon neutrality goals area, through the creation of transnational collaborative projects in applications that will support economic growth and benefit society as a whole and will be closed on 17 November 2023, 17:00 CET.
The scope for the Call24 will include:
- Offshore Wind turbines, bioenergy, solar panels, fuel cells power to-X, energy storage
- Hydrogen Economy (Fuel cell, production, storage, station)
- CO2 Capture, Sequestration and Utilization
- Green and Zero-emission Buildings, Smart cities, heating
- IT solutions in buildings, smart monitoring, 3D construction, digital twins in housing design
- AI, IoT, Bigdata, 5G/6G integrated solutions in cities
- Smart Grids, Micro-Grid, E-mobility
- Monitoring of the environment and bio resources
- Drone and satellite monitoring systems of land, rivers, sea Industrial robots, sensors, edge cloud computing, Raman Mass spectrometry, AI, big data
- … and many more.
Eurogia will hold a Webinar to support Call24 on 19 September 2023, 10-12 am CET.
For Webinar registration, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and affiliation.
All the information regarding the Call 24: https://eurogia.eu/eurogia-calls/
All the documents and templates for the Call 24: https://eurogia.eu/templates/
BROKERAGE TOOL to find partners for your project: https://eurogia.eu/eurogia-brokerage-tool/