Network of Horizon Europe National Contact Points Bridge2 HE is organizing a virtual brokerage event in 9th of July 2021 for the forthcoming calls in Horizon Europe Cluster 6.
The aim of this event is to gather all relevant stakeholders planing to apply for funding in the Horizon Europe, Cluster 6 calls. Thus, this event will help you build your consortium for upcoming 2021 calls of the Cluster 6 Work Programme, which will be open until October 2021.
Please click here for detailed information and registiration.
- Research Centers
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/Governmental organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- Stakeholders engaged in R&D
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
- Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- Clean environment and zero pollution
- Land, ocean and water for climate action
- Resilient, inclusive, healthy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
- Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal
Also, we here to help you for any questions related with Cluster 6. Please contact us! email@example.com
*The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation is mandatory to attend the brokerage event.