Join Open Innovation Factory 2023 to boost your deep tech startup!
To accelerate the growth of your early-stage digital deep tech startup, submit your proposal to the EIT Digital "Open Innovation Factory 2023" programme and receive our support to package your technology, sign up customers and attract investment.
The work programme is guided by the five focus areas - Digital Tech, Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing and Digital Finance - of the EIT Digital Strategic Innovation Agenda 2022-2024.
Selected proposals will receive financial support from EIT Digital and be embedded in our pan-European ecosystem of over 350 partners from business and industry, research and academia, investment, and the public sector.
Apply to the EIT Digital Open Innovation Factory and get:
- EIT Digital financial support (up to 400K Euro),
- Support in attracting follow-up investors and customers,
- Mentoring & Coaching,
- Access to 350+ partners from EIT Digital’s innovation ecosystem across Europe.
All proposals need to be submitted by a team of two to four EIT Digital partners from at least two different European countries, including one early-stage venture, who are ready to collaborate intensively for 6 months on a joint plan to develop an innovative product or service and/or gain market traction.
In consideration of the support received an equity granting model is applied whereby EIT Digital will be granted equity in the venture.
Accepted proposals will start immediately after the results of the selection process are published.
Please e-mail your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Continuous intake of proposals throughout 2023 with 2 pre-defined cut-off dates.
- The next cut-off date is November 13, 2023, at 17:00 CEST (hard deadline, no extension will be granted).
- Please refer to the Open Innovation Factory 2023 document and Cut-off 2 specific document for more details. (Cut-off 2 specific document will be ready in July in this webpage)
Learn more: register for the next Information Session on September 5, 2023 (Webinar). To register please follow this link. Read the FAQ to find the answer to some of the more common questions and if you can’t find your answer there, please contact the relevant Node.
Download the Document