EXPENSES COVERED BY THE SUPPORT
Within the scope of the support, a maximum of EUR 1,500 for each approved application / person is paid in TL. The applicants are paid related to the expenses made in the following items:
- Economy class flight or train or bus ticket price required for transportation to the city where the visit will be made (including round trip)
- Accommodation expenses covering the day before and the day when the visit ends
- Local public transportation costs at home or abroad
- Visa and international exit fee if necessary (The shortest term visa fee is paid in line with the meeting period)
- Other expenses required by the travel and accepted by TÜBİTAK
- Expenditure documents and invoices made within the scope of the travel should be prepared on behalf of the project coordinator / ERC principal investigator / ERC panelist. In order to receive the support payment, the requested documents must have been submitted to TÜBİTAK within 2 months of the travel. Otherwise, no payment will be made.
- The support is granted only after the financial documents and the travel report (only for applications made after the visit) are deemed appropriate.
- Payments are made after presenting the originals of the expenditure documents issued on behalf of the coordinator institution project manager / ERC principal investigator / ERC panelist. The payment cannot be made for the expenditure documents issued on behalf of the institution / organization.
- In order to receive payment, the signed list of contents and the payment petition must be submitted to TÜBİTAK.
- If the application for the support is made before the visit, the travel report regarding the activities carried out during the travel accompanied by the expenditure documents should also be sent to TÜBİTAK.
- The payment of the expenses in foreign currency is made as Turkish Lira which is calculated using the CBRT foreign currency selling rate of the day the payment document is issued.
- The support covers the public transportation expenses and taxi fare is not included in the support. Notwithstanding, if any expense for a taxi transportation is declared, this situation must be justified and accepted by TÜBİTAK.
The payment process is as follows:
- Required documents for payment are sent to TÜBİTAK.
- After the payment documents are examined and the travel report is approved, the payment processes are started. During the payment process, TÜBİTAK may request additional information / documents from the applicant within the scope of the payment documents.
- After sending the payment documents to the Accounting Department, an e-mail is sent to the applicants.